Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for getting more people to shop for groceries using Instacart. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage and lead a team of engagement marketers responsible for driving strategic growth initiatives focused on on-boarding, retention, engagement, partnership marketing programs, for both consumer and shopper marketing programs.
- Lead team in conceptualizing, creating and executing retention and engagement initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing programs, push notifications, SMS and in-app messaging.
- Establish a strong understanding of the interests and behaviors of our customer segments to build a foundation of user insights to produce actionable recommendations for growing engagement within each segment
- Create proprietary technology solutions that tailored to work with Instacart business model through working closely with our cross functional teams, eg. Machine learning algorithm for personalization and targeting
- Define and monitor KPI’s, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course corrections to drive core business metrics
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and conduct experiments to inform overall engagement strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
- 8+ years relevant marketing experience leading multi-channel Engagement, CRM, Loyalty and Lifecycle programs
- Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation/CRM system like ExactTarget, Braze or Responsys
- Strong analytics background and data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Great excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets
- Excited about mentoring and guiding others; passionate about the advancement of the team.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is a plus
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.