Instacart's Trust & Safety team takes data-driven, customer-first approaches to ensure we are compliant with all local, state and federal regulations regarding grocery fulfillment. In this role you will be responsible for executing on processes critical to ensuring the Instacart platform remains compliant to these regulatory requirements.
The role will include reviewing transactions in real time to transcribe raw, user-submitted data to databases in our internal administrative system.
This is a full time role (part time roles also available), you are expected to work 40 hours/week. This is a non-exempt position, you will be paid hourly; this role is not eligible for overtime.You may be scheduled to work 1 or 2 weekend days, your manager will assign your schedule based on your availability. This is a 3 month contract position.
- Review user submitted data for completeness and accuracy
- Input user data into an internal database
- Categorize user data based on pre-set qualitative criteria
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and accuracy of user data
- 1-2 Years professional experience, ideally in a fast-paced office or retail setting
- Familiarity with MS Office, Google Suite or similar
- Ability to execute consistently with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Operate with a high degree of confidentiality
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
- Evening, Weekend and Holiday availability is required
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.