Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for getting more people to shop for groceries using Instacart. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals.
ABOUT THE JOB
- There are two key parts to this role: Driving integrated marketing plan/execution as well as overseeing marketing planning, strategy and analytics at Instacart
- Responsible for driving integrated marketing plans across the company.
- Identify key marketing opportunities, partner with CMO and cross functional teams such as Product, Engineering, Marketing, Data Science, Operation teams to plan, execute and report on outcome to the company
- Responsible for driving insights across consumer and shopper marketing teams by developing recurring dashboards and/or other ad hoc analyses in order to achieve our overall targets and goals
- Partner with channel owners, shopper marketing, Partner/retail marketing to develop channel strategy and plans in order meet both short term and long term goals
- Track, report and share marketing performance with internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Partner with Data Science team and channel owners to conduct marketing experiments and AB tests frequently
- Prioritize initiatives with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Engineering and Data Science
- Serve as a the main POC for all things related to quarterly planning by working cross functionally with Marketing, Product, Engineering and Data Science teams
- Manage a small team, responsible to hire and drive people’s career at Instacart
- 7-10 years of marketing and/or analytics experience at a fast growing consumer brand
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
- Thorough understanding of acquisition and retention marketing fundamentals
- Experience working with cross functional teams and creating alignment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in the on-demand economy
- Proficiency in SQL
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 350 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.