ABOUT THE JOB
- Coach team of consumer insight analysts - best practice (the instacart way) for building the appropriate data tables, algorithms, etc.
- Lead Proof of Concepts, testing, and custom work for our tier 1 partners
- Be the link between insights and data science/engineering teams bridging the gap between data and insight deliverables.
- Build tools and dashboards to allow teams to access data and insight easily, consistently, and with a broad range of data sophistication
- Build a knowledge management library to ensure consistency and reduce duplication of efforts.
- Develop best in class methodologies to improve brands’ understanding of their performance on Instacart
- Partner with client brand management and research teams to develop brand/program specific success measurement approaches
- Generate and update program reporting
- Work with data engineering and data analytics to improve and expand current tools and reports for CPG clients
- Proactively develop a robust list of standard and customized data measurements
- Identify insights in data-rich environment, draw out business implications and have the information tell a story
- Ability to anticipate CPG client needs and effectively communicate with them
- 5-7 years experience in Grocery Retail and/or CPG (CPG preferred)
- 3-5 years experience in data insights in CPG/Retail
- Experience working in online and mobile preferred with emphasis in e-commerce or social space
- Team player, who understands working in a start-up environment and is willing to do whatever is necessary to help make team and company successful
- A strong sense of ownership
- High attention to detail and strong execution skills
- Strong computer skills: Tableau, Amplitude, Google Docs/Sheets, Powerpoint, Excel, SQL
- B.S. degree (Masters preferred) equivalent work experience
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 350 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.