Compiles data around the specific areas in the company's product domains. The PSA will draw conclusions from this data, which product designers and engineers will use when creating new versions of the product. This PSA will also be looking for data trends that point to needed improvements in new versions of application updates including certain feature requests.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Analyze monthly data/reports and conducts data investigations/validations to help with product improvements
- Takes accountability and ownership of assigned projects
- Work on product developments and enhancements for better quality control and efficient processing
- Responsible for all aspects of Care Readiness and lead meetings with partners to track development progress and address any obstacles for assigned Product Domain launches.
- Create detailed reports on findings of data trends that point to product improvement needs.
- Actively participate in Bug Triaging, communicating ongoing problems and fixes internally to Product Support Manager, Product Managers, Product Operations partners and engineering.
- Work under tight deadlines related to groups role in production process
- Lead meetings with division stakeholders to track development progress and address any obstacles
- Documents all pertinent end user identification information including nature of problem
- Ability to define detailed project plans and meet tight deadlines as well as work under defined deadlines
- High level of comfort creating dashboards in JIRA
- Independent, self-starter with ability to effectively prioritize competing deliverables
- Detail-oriented and strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Skilled in Zendesk, Jira, Google Suite
- SQL (preferred, but not required)
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.