Our Care team provides high-quality phone, chat, and email support to both our customer and shopper communities. We are looking for a hardworking QA Specialist to assist in monitoring our support quality across all channels. Every day we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is absolutely magical. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of inbound and/or outbound telephone calls and email interactions across HQ and outsourced agents
- Identify key, recurring issues across support and recommend solutions
- Work closely with Team Leads and leadership to report on agent performance on a weekly basis
- Work on a variety of assigned special projects
- 2+ years customer service, Quality, or training experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to build multimedia content from ideation to delivery
- Ability to facilitate individual and group sessions both in person and remotely
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented
- Effective and efficient working in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Associate’s degree or equivalent
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.