Our marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. You will be joining our newly formed Marketing Strategy and Analytics team and you will provide the analysis and insight to enable teams to make informed and optimized decisions. You will shape how we use coupons/vouchers to drive transactions for Instacart and our partners.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work with various cross functional partners and our rich dataset to develop a long term incentive strategy for coupons, vouchers and offers.
- Analyze and interpret the results of incentivized campaigns
- Work closely with channel managers to identify key questions, problems, KPIs and develop analytical frameworks to drive campaign performance
- Collaborate with channel managers and creative team to design rigorous marketing experiments and incrementality tests
- Present findings to internal stakeholders
- Understand incentive offerings of our competitor set
- Experience planning, executing, and measuring incentivized (coupon/voucher) marketing campaigns
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong experimental design and statistical analysis skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, Periscope
- Strong communication skills and experience working in cross-functional teams
- Advanced SQL capabilities - ability to write queries to extract data from our data warehouse
- Programming experience with R and/or Python a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in math, economics, statistics, engineering, finance, computer science, or other quantitative field
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.