We are a cross-functional team of word nerds that reaches across the grocery aisle to tell Instacart’s story to our current and future employees. As we scale our business, we are looking for a Recruitment Marketing Manager who will help us position Instacart as a top employer of choice and elevate Instacart’s employer brand through creative and strategic recruitment marketing campaigns, driving candidate engagement and talent pipelines for our recruiting team.
The Recruitment Marketing Manager role reports to the Director of Employer Brand & Employee Engagement and is based out of San Francisco, CA.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Create multi-channel strategic marketing plans that creatively elevate Instacart’s brand perception, increase external brand sentiment, drive candidate engagement and quality leads for the recruiting team
- Act as employer brand strategist for key recruitment events (both digital and physical), and industry sponsorship that elevate Instacart as a top employer of choice in key hiring markets
- Partner closely with the recruiting team on candidate communications and candidate experience
- Partner with cross-functional teams (comms, hr, workplace, recruiting) to creatively storytelling and elevate the employee experience and culture of priority hiring areas & functions
- Develop and manage key recruitment marketing materials (recruiting videos, candidate collateral & swag)
- Manage core recruitment marketing channels, campaigns and tools (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Textio, etc.) to help drive pipelines for recruiting
- Manage and execute daily social media content calendar and posts
- Help to manage and maintain external agency and vendor partners.
You have 5+ years of relevant experience in a B2E, Employment Branding, Recruitment Marketing or B2B brand management, content marketing or communications, and have managed external agencies or production partners. The ideal candidate will be a passionate and creative with the following attributes:
- Demonstrates humility and gratitude
- Loves storytelling with excellent speaking and writing skills
- Skilled at social media and targeted social media campaigns
- Has experience with live events or event branding
- Emphasizes the importance of collaboration within the immediate team and cross-functional partners
- Proven ability to influence and build consensus with cross-functional stakeholders
- Values inclusion, diversity and belonging and see’s differences as strengths.
- Loves people and is passionate about workplace culture
- Enjoys a good food pun
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.