- 6+ years of experience in digital product design and/or service design
- 1+ years of experience working on product Design systems
- Pride yourself on unparalleled collaboration and communication skills and you look forward to partnering with PMs, engineers, and designers to create beautiful products in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to communicate and present ideas clearly
- Reliable self-starter who can provide leadership to multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Design for the entire product process from flows to interactions at a granular level.
- Embrace constructive feedback as part of the iterative design process and can clearly articulate your design decisions
- You are always willing to roll up your sleeves and chip in to help move a project forward, you like to move quickly, and drive towards impact
- Experience with motion design and animation
- Experience designing systems in Figma
- Brand design experience
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.