As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Technical Partner Team. We are hiring an experienced Technical Partner Coordinator to help manage retailers who have signed on to join the platform. In this role, you will have responsibilities including, but not limited to being the first point of contact for retailer and internal catalog requests, integrating retailers onto our platform.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Triage incoming catalog requests in ZenDesk
- Review data files for new partners joining the Instacart marketplace, validating and overseeing catalog setup and storefront QA
- Curate and maintain catalog quality
- Investigate and resolve operational issues which involves working with Technical Account Managers and Analysts
- Identifying trends and ways to improve processes
- 2-3 years minimum relevant work experience
- Laser-focused attention to detail
- Experience with ZenDesk, JIRA, Excel, SQL preferred
- Ability to respond to problems with urgency and independence with the drive to want to make things more efficient
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Experience collaborating with the team by refining documentation and sharing best practices
- Strong sense of ownership in your work
- Desire to participate in team building and knowledge / best practice sharing within immediate team
- Positive attitude under pressure
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.