Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new Instacart Shoppers. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Drive Shopper acquisition through Paid Search
- Set-up, optimize and scale in-house campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Yahoo Gemini
- Work with our Paid Search agency to transition campaigns in-house
- Balance campaigns across Paid Search channels to drive efficient Shopper acquisition
- Identify opportunities for campaign optimization - keyword expansion, bidding, ad copies and landing pages - and implement a test plan
- Partner with Analytics team to conduct marketing experiments and AB tests on an ongoing basis
- Work with Creative team to develop innovative and high-performing assets across all devices and formats
- Develop a channel strategy to meet both short term and long term shopper acquisition goals
- Provide data-driven recommendations to scale acquisitions, efficiently
- Track, report and present campaign performance to internal stakeholders
- 3-5 years managing Paid Search campaigns in-house, across major search engines
- Meticulous attention to detail in execution
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
- Expert in scaling Paid Search campaigns while maximizing efficiency
- Thorough understanding of acquisition marketing
- Experience working with external agencies and forming strong relationships with Adwords, Bing and Yahoo account teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in the on-demand economy
- Proficient in SQL
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.