The Care team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience.
The ideal Quality Team Lead is a fantastic and experienced people manager with experience managing QA analysts/specialists in a high volume, fast-paced contact center setting.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop and deploy scalable support quality assessment programs to drive consistency and quality across all support interactions
- Work daily to ensure that the quality you and your teams are assessing is in line with customer expectations; when quality is high, customer satisfaction should be high
- Drive a customer support QA program to effectively monitor and measure performance internally and with our vendor partners
- Ensure QA scorecard and audit coverage provides a comprehensive overview of support quality; be comfortable conducting phone and email quality reviews, evaluating agent performance, and providing coaching plans for improvement
- Identify leading indicators of trends in customer satisfaction to lead training, coaching, and other education efforts
- Determine business needs and scalable solutions to solve quality issues through observations and analysis
- Lead projects and establish objectives and outcomes to achieve superior quality KPIs
- Develop presentations, regular communication cadence for QA performance, and project updates with operations leaders and stakeholders
- 7+ years of experience in contact center role, with a large portion in Quality/QA management
- 3+ years of people management experience (teams of 5 or more)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skill sets
- Passion for optimizing processes with an eye for efficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service in your blood, along with serious attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.