The Legal Process Coordinator will support Instacart’s growing in-house legal team. The ideal candidate will enjoy multitasking and working on competing priorities, be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and be willing to take on new projects and help out where needed. You will need to be a strong communicator, well-organized, and flexible. This is a non-exempt position.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Triage incoming inquiries from internal and external parties to the relevant stakeholders within the legal department or within the company
- Prepare forms, letters, responses, and other legal documents under supervision
- Support the legal department on regulatory and litigation matters, including assisting with document collection, responding to discovery, subpoena, and information requests, and administering legal holds
- Maintain our contract management database
- BS or BA from accredited university
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience (administrative or paralegal experience at a law firm or in a legal department is preferred, but not required)
- A positive can-do attitude, good judgment, and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Willingness to take on additional projects as necessary
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both oral and written)
- The ability to self-motivate and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.