ABOUT THE JOB
- This would be a Workday techno-functional role, a superstar who understands and architects both the functional and technical aspects of technology catered for the People team
- Lead and project manage implementations by working with our stakeholders independently
- Will be hands on configuring Workday, for modules like core hcm, security, absence management, benefits, payroll, etc.
- Work with vendors and internal dev teams to build and maintain integrations, this includes identifying, assessing, and solving complex business problems for integrating with the Workday application across a wide array of platforms
- Will be working on writing custom reports, EIBs, XSLTs, RaaS reports, Studio Integrations, Cloud connect, BIRT and various other custom integration technologies
- Will be working on our internal analytics platform for HR needs
- Communicate and manage the design, build and launch strategies with our vendors and our internal platform teams
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4+ years of work experience in People Technology, specifically Workday
- 2+ years of strong experience in implementing, maintaining and upgrading Workday systems
- 2+ years of experience in Workday integration technologies like Studio, XSLT, BIRT, Cloud connect, EIB, Reports, EIB’s and complex calculated fields
- Workday functional knowledge on Business processes, security, benefits, absence management, merit process, time tracking and payroll
- Experience with developing or using APIs, REST APIs, RaaS reports, outbound and inbound EIB’s
- Experience with People data analytics would be a plus
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work in an independent environment
- Passion for the employee experience and finding ways to enhance this experience through interconnecting various systems
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and team skills
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.