Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new Instacart customers. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Set-up, optimize and scale in-house paid shopping campaigns on Google and Bing
- Build out and launch campaigns to drive new user growth
- Execute weekly bid, budget and creative optimizations across all campaigns
- Partner with Analytics team to conduct marketing experiments and AB tests on an ongoing basis
- Analyze campaign performance and communicate performance insights to broader team
- Develop creative briefs and collaborate with Creative team to develop innovative and high-performing assets
- Provide data-driven recommendations to scale campaign
- Track, report and present campaign performance with internal and external stakeholders
- 2-5 years experience managing Paid Shopping/PLA campaigns in-house, across major search engines
- Past experience structuring and building paid Shopping/PLA campaigns at scale while maximizing efficiency
- Experience with Google Merchant Center
- Experience creating and managing product Feeds at scale
- Thorough understanding of acquisition marketing
- Meticulous attention to detail in execution
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Bonus: Proficient in SQL; Experience in the on-demand economy; Experience with Products Up.
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.