Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new Instacart customers. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Set-up, optimize and scale in-house programmatic acquisition and re-engagement campaigns
- Manage existing and establish new relationships with DSPs, supply partners, and data providers
- Work with external partners to transition campaigns in-house
- Design and conduct marketing experiments and incrementality tests on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with Creative team to develop innovative and high-performing assets across all devices and formats
- Provide data-driven recommendations to scale campaigns, efficiently
- Track, report and present campaign performance with internal and external stakeholders
- 1-2 years managing programmatic or paid social performance campaigns
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
- Meticulous attention to detail in execution
- Working knowledge of the programmatic web and mobile app ecosystem (DSPs, supply partners, data providers, verification solutions)
- Experience setting up and maintaining tracking and attribution solutions
- Bonus: SQL experience
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.