Instacart's Trust & Safety team takes data-driven, customer-first approaches to ensure we are compliant with all local, state and federal regulations regarding grocery fulfillment. In this role you will be responsible for executing on processes critical to ensuring the Instacart platform remains compliant to these regulatory requirements.
This is a full time 6 month contracted position directly with Instacart with expectations to work 40 hours/week. This is a non-exempt position, paid hourly, and eligible for additional hours as necessary. You will be scheduled to work 1 or 2 weekend days which your manager will assign to your schedule based on your availability.
- Review user submitted data for completeness and accuracy
- Complete live transaction reviews with a detail-oriented approach
- Evaluate and resolve reports of system abuse
- Categorize user data based on pre-set qualitative criteria
- Proactively communicating emerging customer-facing or shopper-facing issues and concerns to internal and partner teams
- Database entry and maintenance
- Implement and execute internal policy initiatives to ensure platform safety and integrity
- Execute on repetitive operational tasks while maintaining high attention to detail and having an eye for process improvements
- Identify trends and anomalies in queue workflows
- 1-2 Years professional experience, ideally in a fast-paced setting in support or data entry
- Familiarity with MS Office, Google Suite or similar
- Familiarity with ZenDesk or similar (preferred)
- Ability to execute consistently with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Operate with a high degree of confidentiality
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
- Strong, clear, and concise writing and communication skills with attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice
- An eye for process optimization
- Evening and Holiday availability may be required
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.