Care Real Time Reporting Analyst
In this role, you will support Instacart Care in building business-critical reporting to keep our teams working in the right channels and on the right tasks. You should come with a great ability to listen and understand the requests of the team, capture all of the relevant details, and execute on meeting those needs as quickly as possible. You’ll have many stakeholders and will need to be able to prioritize and organize your work in a super-fast-paced environment. We’re often building the plane while we’re flying it - that kind of challenge should excite you. This role will be highly visible to executive stakeholders as our Care organization continues to grow.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Create, maintain, and optimize the reporting used every day by Care Leadership and partner teams
- Work with Data and Analytics team members to design data pipelines that meet the needs of both detail and performance
- Develop scalable, automated dashboards to provide status on key performance goals and initiatives; illustrate and highlight root causes of what impacts attainment of those objectives
- Understand the data requirements for reports, and the data models that can best power them
- Dig into the details behind how metrics are calculated, and ensure that the source data matches the needs of the business
- Provide analytical insights into current state of the business that can be leveraged for growth opportunities and operational efficiency gains
- Develop models on large datasets to extract trends, measure results and outcomes, and to predict future performance
- 3 - 5 years of experience building automated reports or data visuals
- Experience with SQL or other database techniques
- Experience with Tableau or other analytical visualization tools
- Bachelor’s degree in math, economics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or other quantitative field, or equivalent level of experience
- Data-driven individual with a high attention to detail and getting things right
- Great listener when working with client teams to capture their needs, and willing to push them to understand in more depth
- Creative, intellectually curious, and able to effectively collaborate cross-functionally
- Proven ability to work independently, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication
- Experience implementing real-time reporting systems
- Advanced knowledge of experimentation and statistical methods
- Knowledge of ETL and data pipeline development
- Background in Contact Center management - you know what leaders need before they ask
Founded in 2012, Instacart is the leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.