As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Business Development team. We are hiring an Account Executive to run select retailer relationships. In this role, you will have responsibilities including, but not limited to create a detailed strategic plan for your retailer, manage external and internal stakeholders, drive key business insights, implement new operational processes and manage client needs.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Own senior-level executive relationships at retail partners; build relationships in partners’ organizations
- Achieve key performance indicators and business goals for your retailer(s)
- Negotiate agreements with retail partners
- Collaborate with senior management on developing strategic plans to meet retail partners’ needs and grow their business on Instacart
- Establish a deep understanding of Instacart's business operations, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to guide implementation of strategic plans and accomplish goals on tight deadlines
- Perform data analysis to drive key business insights, scalable growth strategies, and detailed execution plans
- Engage, educate, collaborate, and problem solve with external partners at all levels of the organization
- 7+ years previous experience; MBA preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Solid stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders
- Quick communication response times
- Ability to manage across functions and present to leadership
- Creative problem-solver
- Positive, energetic, and influential relationship builder
- Some travel required
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart shoppers offer same-day delivery and pickup services to bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada. We have partnered with more than 350 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America, and are available to more than 85% of U.S. households and 70% of Canadian households. Instacart's cutting-edge enterprise technology also powers the e-commerce platforms of some of the world's biggest retail players, supporting their white-label websites, applications, and delivery solutions.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.