As we scale our engineering team, one of our core needs is hiring staff- and leadership-level technical talent to lead some of our core product initiatives. As a Senior Technical Recruiter with Instacart, you would be responsible for finding, engaging, and hiring this level of talent for our team.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Full ownership of your recruiting pipelines end-to-end for senior-level engineering talent
- Building, owning, and iterating on the interview processes for your searches in conjunction with engineering leadership
- Developing and fostering strong partnerships with all internal clients, including our engineering leadership team members and our CTO
- Be a guardian and champion of our culture and candidate experience
- Building the team that will change the future of groceries
- 8+ years of fast-paced, high-volume technical recruiting experience
- 3+ years of experience hiring for senior-level engineering talent in a competitive market
- Experience building and growing an internal engineering team, preferably in a startup setting
- Proven ability to adapt to various groups and establish common ground to effectively influence others
- Exceptional recruiting business acumen
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, candidates, and hiring partners
- Ability to work independently while valuing, encouraging, and partaking in collaboration across a team
- Ability to balance expertise with creativity and innovation when it comes to improving our process, practices, and recruiting brand
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 350 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.