ABOUT THE JOB
- Prospect, identify, and generate new CPG partners via suite of eCommerce marketing solutions.
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, and social selling in a transactional environment.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle and active business.
- Grow and upsell current partners
- Generate weekly campaign reports and monthly / quarterly reviews
- Reach and exceed KPIs consisting of qualified leads, new partners, revenue
- Grow your skills and have meaningful impact on an important component to Instacart’s success and growth
- Experience in a sales environment
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem-solver
- High attention to detail with strong execution skills
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Google Drive)
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 350 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.