The Care team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience.
The ideal Workforce Intraday Analyst is a fantastic and experienced workday analyst with experience managing intraday staffing needs (care agent, team lead, and special teams) in a high volume, fast-paced contact center setting.
ABOUT THE JOB
- 2+ years of Intraday management (verint exp preferred)
- Evaluate daily staffing needs based on unplanned events or excess call volume during peak times and make adjustments to compensate for variances.
- Monitor and manage daily needs, both scheduled and ad-hocked in multi-site, multi-skill environment
- Analyze Staffing to identify real time gaps and scheduling needs to achieve daily and monthly service level standards.
- Monitor intraday performance of contact center. Provide real-time feedback to organizational leadership to ensure awareness of trends and correct times for coaching and special projects
- Maintain professionalism and represent WFM in an appropriate manner in all interactions with customers, coworkers, management and support groups.
- Manage email/ticket cases and ensure all queues are distributed amongst the CSR’s and worked in a timely manner.
- Determine staffing needs required to handle all workload
- Interface with IT departments on reporting and tracking system issues.
- Train and develop interns/new hires for all responsibilities
- Projects and additional duties may be assigned as needed
- Strong work ethic, dependability and flexibility are required
- Strong computer skills (including MS Excel, Word and Access)
- Knowledge of Verint, Ujet, and Zendesk software is a plus
- Knowledge of Falcon process and procedures (call back queue management) is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced operations center environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates and all levels of management
- Multi-task and detail oriented with ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to work within deadlines and strict timeframes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart shoppers offer same-day delivery and pickup services to bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada. We have partnered with more than 350 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America, and are available to more than 85% of U.S. households and 70% of Canadian households. Instacart's cutting-edge enterprise technology also powers the e-commerce platforms of some of the world's biggest retail players, supporting their white-label websites, applications, and delivery solutions.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.