The Care team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience.
The ideal Care Workforce Analyst is a fantastic and experienced workday analyst with experience in a high volume, multi-site, vendor management and fast-paced contact center setting. We're looking for a candidate that will be a fast learner, highly analytical, effective multi-tasker, and someone who is detail-oriented and organized.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage intraday staffing levels, including administration of schedule changes
- Increase staffing levels or modify call routing to increase service levels
- Analyze prior day, current day actual, and forecast volumes to ensure proper staffing levels on an interval-level basis
- Perform intraday reforecasting as necessary due to deviation from actual using defined process
- Adjust intraday and future day event schedules based upon real-time business factors and direction change
- Manage employee information changes by maintaining the agent database within the workforce management system
- Conduct, in partnership with others, schedule realignment activities
- Conduct daily meetings with call center management to review trends and impact analysis on performance and service level
- Adjust and optimize breaks, lunches, and events as appropriate
- Recommend and manage voluntary time off and overtime scheduling when necessary
- Track, analyze and report on call center/agent performance including trends utilizing reports from a variety of systems
- Manage, in accordance with policies and documented procedures, time off approval and schedule adjustments
- Analyze and report historical data and trends
- Aid in development and improvement of processes and procedures
- 2+ years call center experience in a workforce management environment
- 2+ years experience with workforce management software, preferably Verint Workforce Management, formerly Verint Impact 360 and Blue Pumpkin
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL experience preferred
- Ability to design/generate and implement systems necessary to collect, maintain and analyze data.
- Ability to prepare and present reports accurately and well within the time frame specified
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Display a high level of professionalism, integrity, and maturity
- Detail oriented with good organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.