We are currently seeking a Training Facilitator to specialize in facilitating and developing New Hire and Leadership training that enhances our Consumer and Shopper experience. Here at Instacart, Training Facilitators will have a tremendous opportunity to play an instrumental role in our work environment by helping employees and leaders develop their skills and foster career advancement. You will be joining a rapidly growing team in a fast-paced organization with great enthusiasm and appetite to win.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Deliver effective training sessions, including; new hire onboarding, follow up, reinforcement, reoccurring, and leadership training
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts.
- Work closely with business partners to conduct training needs analysis
- Provide feedback to business partners on the performance of individual progress
- Provide input to training policies and programs, determine training classes based on knowledge of identified training needs, department processes, business systems, or changes in programs or services
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels of the organization
- Ability to be flexible and adjust course as business needs change
- Attend technical training with subject matter experts when necessary
- Perform other job-related duties as required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a corporate or business setting, preferably in Training & Development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (4+ years’ experience in facilitation and/or developing training programs)
- Knowledge of Consumer Data, Digital Media Advertising and Marketing landscape a plus
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Principles
- Public speaking skills – comfortable speaking to a large group either in-person or via web conference
- Strong knowledge of written English with excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience producing training, utilizing one or more specialized delivery modes such as Web or audio
- Prior experience with eLearning software, video editing, web design/layout, and/or SharePoint preferred
- Strong time management and organization skills
- The ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- The ability to learn new technical and business concepts quickly
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as other computer based programs and learning management systems
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to express ideas in clear and concise manner
- Ability to think tactically and identify significant success factors
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Irregular work hours required
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.