Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Our marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on one thing: getting more people to shop for groceries using Instacart. We’re looking for a talented Affiliate Marketing Manager with several years of experience working in an agency or online environment, who has proven technical and partner management experience.
Your day to day…
- Develop and oversee strategy, day-to-day management of, and growth of the affiliate program
- Deliver against Activation and CPA targets
- Manage and Partner actively with Affiliate Agency to help partners exceed their objectives; inspire affiliate excitement and engagement about our products / services.
- Partner with agency to identify, recruit, and cultivate new affiliate/network relationships that will expand our reach to new audiences, driving incremental business
- Monitor affiliates for compliance of program terms and conditions; assist with fraud detection and investigation
- Leverage internal data, partner insights, market trends, and the competitive landscape to make data-based recommendations for perpetual improvements; consistently innovate, explore, learn, test, execute and iterate
- Evaluate individual placement and commission modification opportunities quantitatively and qualitatively to determine expected results and marginal ROI
- Partner with design team to develop creative assets most appropriate for our service and for the various publishers
- Effectively communicate channel performance and test learnings to the broader marketing team, to cross-functional partners, and to leadership.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry; evaluate new technologies, strategies, and tactics
- 2-5 years of experience in affiliate marketing or related field
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to frame up succinct recommendations and provide feedback to partners.
- Ability to self-start, multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic attitude; a passion for affiliate marketing and for using data to drive consumer marketing decisions
- Strong knowledge of analytics, reporting, and data management tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Bonus: Proficient in SQL; Experience in the on-demand economy; Experience with Impact and Button a plus.
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.