We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) in our Atlanta, GA office. Recruiting Coordinators at Instacart facilitate a number of items including: administrative support for the local recruiting team, scheduling all virtual and onsite interviews, offering clerical assistance and providing various ad-hoc administrative help. You will be joining a rapidly growing organization with great enthusiasm and appetite for insights.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Schedule, facilitate, and host phone, video, and onsite interviews.
Coordinate and schedule airfare, hotel, and transportation for candidates who visit our offices from remote locations.
Act as point of contact for candidates throughout the interview scheduling process
Host candidates onsite while representing the company with integrity, poise and professionalism
Partner with Executive Assistants, Recruitment Agencies, Executives and Team Coordinators to ensure a great candidate experience
Partner with Recruiting Operations on projects to elevate candidate experience and push projects across the finish line
Work closely with our Recruiters to provide the best possible candidate experience
Help track candidate progress from initial contact through offer
- Experience working in a high volume environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Experience working with Executive Assistants
- Ability to problem solve and execute solutions in a timely manner
- Confidence to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- A high sense of urgency while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time
- Incredible organizational skills
- Ability to shift tasks and priorities based on hiring priorities and business needs
- Creative and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.