Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for getting more people to shop for groceries using Instacart. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Oversee SEO and ASO strategy and collaborate with senior leadership to set quarterly goals
- Provide both content and technical recommendations to improve organic rankings
- Develop a channel strategy to meet both short term and long term acquisition goals
- Track, report and share channel performance with internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Partner with Analytics team to conduct marketing experiments and AB tests frequently
- Prioritize initiatives with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Engineering and Data Science
- Serve as a thought leader and educate internal teams on all things related to SEO and ASO
- 3-5 years managing SEO at a fast growing consumer brand
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
- Thorough understanding of acquisition marketing fundamentals
- Experience working with cross functional teams and creating alignment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Technical knowledge of website architecture (experience with HTML Markup, CSS, XML)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in the on-demand economy
- Proficiency in SQL
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 350 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.