Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new Instacart customers. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Oversee strategy and day-to-day operation and growth of the Mobile ad campaigns on Google AC, ASA, and other mobile platforms
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights
- Optimize ad copy, expand and discover keywords on Apple Search Ads
- Deliver against user activation and CPA targets
- Track, report, and analyze campaign performance and conversion data
- Effectively communicate channel performance and test learnings to the broader marketing team, to cross-functional partners, and to leadership.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry; evaluate new technologies, strategies, and tactics
- 3+ years of experience managing paid mobile campaigns in-house and deep understanding of mobile app ecosystem
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to frame up succinct recommendations
- Ability to self-start, multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic attitude; a passion for digital marketing and for using data to drive consumer marketing decisions
- Strong knowledge of analytics, reporting, and data management tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Bonus: Proficient in MS Excel, SQL; Experience in the on-demand economy
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart shoppers offer same-day delivery and pickup services to bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada. We have partnered with more than 350 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America, and are available to more than 85% of U.S. households and 70% of Canadian households. Instacart's cutting-edge enterprise technology also powers the e-commerce platforms of some of the world's biggest retail players, supporting their white-label websites, applications, and delivery solutions.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.