Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new Instacart customers. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Oversee strategy and day-to-day operation and growth of the Mobile ad campaigns on Google AC, ASA, and other mobile platforms
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights
- Optimize ad copy, expand and discover keywords on Apple Search Ads
- Deliver against user activation and CPA targets
- Track, report, and analyze campaign performance and conversion data
- Effectively communicate channel performance and test learnings to the broader marketing team, to cross-functional partners, and to leadership.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry; evaluate new technologies, strategies, and tactics
- 3+ years of experience managing paid mobile campaigns in-house and deep understanding of mobile app ecosystem
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to frame up succinct recommendations
- Ability to self-start, multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic attitude; a passion for digital marketing and for using data to drive consumer marketing decisions
- Strong knowledge of analytics, reporting, and data management tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Bonus: Proficient in MS Excel, SQL; Experience in the on-demand economy
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.