We are looking for an HR Business Partner to support our Product and Design organizations. The HR Business Partner will actively partner with management to drive people strategy and collaborate with employees to foster a culture of ownership, trust and collaboration. You’ll have the opportunity to build processes from scratch and directly help our teams develop and scale. This role is critical to enable our business growth and further our mission of creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Strategic thought partner for Product and Design leadership; key advisor to support organizational development, succession planning, and performance management
- Advocate and resource for employees providing HR expertise in areas such as learning and development, career growth, total rewards, and employee relations
- Develop and implement people strategies to attract, engage, and retain a strong and diverse talent workforce
- Culture champion promoting company values to guide decision-making and drive thoughtful and effective change management in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with client groups and the HR & PeopleOps teams to create and execute initiatives and overall process improvements to deliver results for Instacart
- Background of at least three (3) years as an HR Business Partner in a high-growth technology company and seven (7) years of overall HR or related work experience
- Prior experience supporting Product or Design teams is preferred but not required
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to influence and communicate effectively across all levels of an organization
- Successful track record of designing and implementing people programs
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on day-to-day matters
- Self starter with an analytical mindset and deep business acumen
- Ability to work through ambiguity, think creatively, and roll up your sleeves
- BA / BS degree
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 350 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.