The Retail Business Development department partners with hundreds of leading retailers, helping them to grow their business on our platform.
The Enablement team is a key resource to the Sales and Account Management teams in that department, and is responsible for leading both strategic and operational projects that often span Product, Marketing, Finance, Legal and Operations.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a talented Manager to help us reach another level. This key leadership role is responsible for (but not limited to):
- Working closely with BD Executives to anticipate departmental needs, and build proactive plans and roadmaps
- Managing a team of two Enablement Managers, providing day-to-day guidance on projects, and supporting their career development needs
- Identifying new opportunities for process improvement by consulting with stakeholders and applying critical thinking
- Devising frameworks to improve decision making and playbooks to simplify and standardize multi-team procedures
The ideal candidates possesses the following:
- Strong problem solving skills: someone who has demonstrated the ability to thoughtfully dissect issues and processes, and make clear recommendations
- Leads-from-the-front mentality: a willing player-coach, who not only directs but is also in the trenches with the team
- Management experience (4+ years): preferably in fast-paced dynamic industries such as tech, e-commerce and/or consulting
- Excellent communication skills: ability to collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders and senior leadership
- Effective advocate: able to build strong relationships and influence other team’s plans/roadmaps
- Solid business acumen and/or formal business degree; MBA is a plus
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 350 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.