We are looking for a dynamic leader to join Instacart's support innovation center. This individual will be responsible for managing day-to-day operational work, leading a team of support agents, team leads and continuing process improvement with use of data analytics. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a flagship leadership team that will influence both the culture of the office and the future of Instacart’s support operations.
The Care team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is absolutely magical.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead, motivate, and develop support agents within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs
- Set overall direction of operations functions at the support innovation center, including developing support process, policy, and performance standards
- Coach your team to provide an incredible and empathic support experience to our users
- Integrate the efforts of teams across multiple shifts to deliver world-class customer support and attain service level requirements
- Measure and evaluate support processes and drive continuous process improvement with eye towards user satisfaction
- Identify root causes and implement changes to improve accuracy, productivity, and quality of your team's performance
- Be savvy in subject matter for the team’s which you manage, and act as a key point of contact to internal stakeholders beyond the support innovation center
- Set the tone for a culture that puts the customer first, even if that means rolling up your sleeves and assisting with frontline work
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of experience leading teams at a 2nd line level
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels of leadership
- Experience leading in a high-volume and extremely fast-paced customer support environment
- Track record of success in leading and developing multiple success teams
- Strong organizational skills and high level of comfort in analytical problem-solving
- Proficient in Call Center Management Tools of the trade (Workforce Management, Quality Assurance, Ticketing Systems)
- Strong critical thinking ability on technical & non-technical issues
- Ability to drive and improves call center performance
- Experience with leading teams of various access channels and developing access channel strategies
- Experience with continuous renewal of business processes
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.