- Support inbound advertiser demand through the entire on-boarding process from registration through campaign creation, launch and renewal.
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, and social selling in a transactional environment.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle and active business.
- Grow and upsell current partners
- Manage top advertisers to help further growth and be a primary point of escalation for technical issues
- Generate weekly campaign reports and monthly / quarterly reviews
- Reach and exceed KPIs consisting of quality campaign starts, retained advertisers and revenue
- You will support the launches of new programs and features.
- Grow your skills and have meaningful impact on an important component to Instacart’s success and growth
- Support product teams to determine the right priorities for product improvements to help scale ad products for small medium businesses
- Experience in a sales environment
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem-solver
- High attention to detail with strong execution skills
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Google Drive)
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.