The Care Product Operations Manager will work cross functionally to own change management being driven by product, drive the feedback loops to support continuous improvement, and be the voice of Care which includes our customers, shoppers, and retailers.
Additionally, the role will gain a deep understanding of the operational areas that he or she works closely with to ensure the product organization understands and supports both business and Customer needs.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Establish, drive and continuously improve processes that ensure our customers, shoppers, support, and Care operations teams are informed of and well-prepared for product-driven changes
- Assure functional stakeholders are aligned on key objectives for product changes
- Develop operational playbooks to implement product strategy and manage complex projects through execution to excellence
- Advise product teams on feasibility of initiatives throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Create feedback channels that ensure problem areas are identified during testing and launch
- Identify and track success metrics to measure project performance related to product changes
- Surface key insights and make their impact obvious across the organization to support continuous improvement
- Develop relationships with and maintain regular communications with key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Effectively present insights and influence outcomes with key stakeholders at all levels to support meaningful impact to Instacart’s business (e.g., Product, Operations, Engineering, Legal, Executives and other cross-functional teams)
- Be the voice of our community during product development and performance tracking.
- BA/BS degree with 7+ years of operations strategy, product management, business consulting, finance, or similar analytical roles
- 5+ years of cross-functional project management and leadership experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; a track record of successful engagement of both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions with 2+ years of experience of SQL and advanced querying skills
- Previous experience working with and impacting user experience
- Power user status in Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint or Google Sheets/Slides
- Demonstrated ability to effectively identify, prioritize, and handle multiple work streams simultaneously in a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment
- Experience with and strong ability to formulate and present analyses and business cases to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to grow and learn
- Prior experience working in and with Customer Support data is a huge plus
- Experience working at a consumer technology company highly desirable
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.