As a member of our Care Specialized Customer Support team, you will directly lead a team of 10-15 frontline support Team Members, serve as a mentor and coach, and oversee daily performance. You will interact with other Team Leads to continually drive process innovation and operational excellence across all processes in the Support team. At times, you may also work collaboratively with process improvement, QA, Training, Content, Product Operations, and other cross-functional teams.
The Care team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage, coach, and motivate a team of high-performing support Team Members
- Own overall performance and KPIs of your assigned workflows and Team Members
- Leverage data/analysis to proactively identify problems and risks
- Use reporting/analysis to drive continuous improvement to quality, productivity, and KPIs
- Serves as a key point of contact to handle sensitive escalations
- Accountable for coaching of team members for quality and productivity
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years experience working in scaled support and/or complex operations environment
- Deep passion for customer support and operational excellence
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.