The Instacart Care Social Media Team supports our customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct, scalable customer service best practices and technology. We are a service-oriented and analytics-driven team that works diligently to delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process, and product solutions.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about delivering the best customer experience, is proficient using multiple social media channels, has a strong sense of empathy, and can help drive exceptional customer service by helping customers who reach out to Instacart through social media for assistance.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Monitor and respond to customers, shoppers, and other stakeholders across social media channels
- Solve customer issues using critical thinking, effective communication, and social customer service best practices
- Recognize and escalate high-profile customer issues
- Elevate the brand by using social media support best practices
- Identify opportunities and gaps in recommending proactive responses, shortcuts, and other social support content needs
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Associate or BA/BS degree in communications, marketing, social media, or related discipline, or equivalent experience and demonstrated expertise
- 1+ years experience in Social Media customer service or brand messaging
- Strong communication skills, with a priority on writing for social media and ability to translate processes and technical information into clear, useful, simple language
- Demonstrated ability to write according to style, grammar, punctuation, voice, and tone standards
- Understanding of customer support social media trends and best practices
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Excel, Google Analytics, and scheduling tools
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and a passion for turning data into actionable insights
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.