We are looking to bring on an experienced collections professional to help build and develop our in house collections team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic environment working with many cross functional teams to reach data driven goals.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Monitor outstanding account balances for determination of next steps in collections process
- Respond to or provide resolutions for internal and external customers inquiries in a timely matter
- Contact customers regarding past due invoices and accounts. Provide information as requested to facilitate remittance, such as vendor forms
- Liaise with billing department to correct errors, misapplied payments, request credits etc.
- Document and organize correspondence, log communication including emails and phone calls
- Generate aging analysis and reports
- Collect data and provide metrics around collections and aging
- Provide opportunities for process improvement and additional efficiencies
- 5+ years collections experience
- Understanding of billing, collections and receivable procedures
- Strong communication and customer service skills; diplomatic, courteous and professional contact, both verbal and written
- Ability to establish relationships and negotiate with customers
- Experience with Oracle is a plus
- Effectively works independently and as a team
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability and willingness to handle multiple tasks under a tight deadline in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.