We are seeking a relationship-driven, organized and forward-thinking Executive Assistant to manage scheduling, business travel, dynamic calendars, and general support for two key players in Instacart’s success: our VP of Operations and our Operations Advisor to the Executive Leadership Team.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage all administrative support (calendaring, travel and expenses) for VP of Operations and our Operations Advisor to the Executive Leadership Team
- Act as the gatekeeper for your executives, understanding business needs and fielding inquiries from the dispersed team
- Plan and improve upon org-wide events and engagement activities
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures, support our company mission and values, as well as standards of ethics and integrity
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions
- Think creatively to reduce company spending and improve efficiency
- Take initiative and offer assistance where needed; adding value whenever possible
- A minimum of 5+ years consecutive administrative experience and direct support for Director level or higher
- Relationship-builder with experience supporting multiple executives across different time zones and creating connections across dispersed teams
- Efficiency expert who leverages creative problem-solving skills
- A college or vocational degree, or equivalent experience
- Outstanding, polished oral and written communication
- Strong organizational skills and heavy attention to detail
- Out of the box problem-solving skills; creativity, flexibility, and innovative thinking
- Collaborative teammate who partners with other Executive Assistants to support day-to-day team initiatives and drive results
- Gifted “scheduler” (Google Calendar and Google apps specifically); you can keep calm through the challenges of dynamic schedules (and reschedules)
- Ability to achieve results under tight deadlines
- Experience comfortably interacting with everyone in the company, regardless of experience or title
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude - you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.