The Care team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience.
The ideal Manager, Care Workforce Intraday is a fantastic and experienced workday analyst with experience managing intraday staff in a high volume, multi-site, vendor management and fast-paced contact center setting.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage and oversee the Intraday process using Verint WFM software, Ujet and Zendesk.
- Compile reasons for missing standards and communicate to global enterprises.
- Work with the scheduling and forecasting team to produce, maintain, and bid out schedules for multiple departments to provide consistent achievement of intraday service standards.
- Plan overtime and time off as business conditions dictate; communicate overtime.
- Coach and train in processes and procedures associated with real time adherence management, interval monitoring, standards reporting and variance mitigation plan.
- Develop Intraday team to use strong mathematical approach to determining proper decision making, create daily plans and find efficiencies (i.e. VTO)
- Develop Intraday team to look at the whole picture across all sites and channels, not just focus on the “now.”
- Build a proactive and continuous improving environment, always look for more effective processes and procedures.
- Hold staff accountable to their required job performance.
- Utilize intraday management tools and staff to achieve daily / weekly / monthly service metrics, balance workload for multi-site operation, and recording associate exceptions to schedule.
- Maintain monthly one on one meetings with direct reports and deliver annual performance evaluations
- Build and maintain relationships with department leaders
- Manage and schedule all off the phone activity while still ensuring SLAs will be met.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous planning and scheduling experience required.
- Ability to analyze data and create meaningful MIS reporting
- 5-years experience, in Workforce Management preferably in Intraday Management
- Previous experience with Verint Workforce and Ujet
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in succinct terms.
- Advanced skills in Excel and database tools.
- Ability to establish strong partnerships with internal work groups.
- Experience applying advanced mathematics within call center operations.
- Strong conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills, business insight and strategic orientation.
- Critical thinking skills in formulating hypotheses, interpreting results, and being able to make educated guesses when data may be sparse or unavailable.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.