We are searching for a high energy, results-oriented individual to join as our Billing Operations Lead. This position requires strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively both with internal departments as well as be the first line of contact with our customers. This position will play a pivotal role within the Accounting Operations Team and will help guide, lead, and build the current billing team.
ABOUT THE JOB
- As a lead member of the team you will oversee order entry, billing, and customer inquiry operations as well as other workflows around the quote to cash process
- Participate in developing and documenting controls and procedures surrounding our multiple process flows
- Analyze and report on metrics to support the company’s business objectives
- Work collaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization with Sales, Account managers, and Data Engineering
- Excited about working in a high growth very dynamic company environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues
- More than 3+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas or combination thereof: Order to Cash, Billing, and/or Accounts Receivable functions
- You have proven track record of leadership, influence, and set clear directions while constantly demonstrating the utmost integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- 5+ years’ professional experience
- Experience with customer relationships, handling of billing/invoicing issues is required
- Experience with GL systems, CRM systems, and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work extended or non-traditional hours on occasion to support fire-drill situations
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.