We are looking for a dynamic individual who can be successful in both day-to-day processing and ad-hoc analysis/discovery activities to join our growing team. This position requires strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively both with internal stakeholders as well as be the first line of contact with our customers.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Generate and process B2B customer invoices
- Review new and existing contracts and determine invoicing needs specific to each B2B customer
- Respond to B2B customers regarding billing inquiries, cash collection issues, disputes, etc.
- Partner with our Business Development team to research and respond to customer billing inquiries
- Assist with financial audits and other ad-hoc accounting projects as needed
- Learn to utilize SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau, G-Suite, and Zendesk etc.
- 1-3 years of professional experience with a focus in Quote to Cash operations
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Strong Excel skills required
- Detail-oriented, with strong financial knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills and critical thinking
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.