Our marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for creating content to engage with Instacart customers and shoppers. We’re looking for a talented Senior Engagement Marketing Manager, CRM to join us to work directly with leadership and key stakeholders across different teams, and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Drive strategic growth initiatives focused on on-boarding, engagement, partnership marketing programs, and more
- Ability to tie back improvement in content to improvement in business results
- Create and manage editorial content calendars across all CRM channels
- Lead conceptualizing, creating and managing retention and engagement content initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing programs, push notifications and in-app messaging
- Manage seasonal & lifecycle campaigns from end to end; strategy, calendaring, creative strategy, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis.
- Develop a rigorous content testing agenda across all CRM campaigns
- Monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content
- Ensure campaigns (including tests, segmentation and complex personalization logic) are set up and deployed accurately
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
- 5-6 years of hands-on experience managing CRM programs & content creation
- Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation/CRM system like ExactTarget, Braze or Responsys
- Deep knowledge in customer segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our customers and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences
- Passion for data-driven marketing and building programs that drive incremental results
- Team player and strong communicator
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills (SQL is a plus)
- Experience in the on-demand economy a bonus
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.