As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Business Development team. We are hiring a Strategic Partner Manager on our Retail side to manage retailers who have signed on to join the platform. In this role, you will have responsibilities including, but not limited to, driving key business insights and recommending scalable growth strategies, implementing new operational processes, managing client needs and selling new offerings and opportunities.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage relationship with strategic Instacart retail partners
- Establish a deep understanding of Instacart's business operations, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Develop strategic plans to meet retail partners’ needs
- Work with cross-functional teams to guide implementation of strategic plans and accomplish goals on tight deadlines
- Lead launch process for new partners joining the Instacart marketplace, overseeing catalog setup, marketing and PR, and operations
- Perform data analysis to drive key business insights, scalable growth strategies, and detailed execution plans
- Establish processes and reporting to help streamline the team’s operations and add value to retailer relationships
- Devise strategies to help retail partners grow their business on Instacart
- Engage, educate, collaborate, and problem solve with external partners at all levels of the organization
- 5-7 years previous experience; MBA preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Solid stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders
- Quick communication response times
- Ability to manage across functions and present to leadership
- Creative and structured problem-solver
- Travel required
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.