We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to join our growing IT PMO team. You will be responsible for managing IT and cross-functional projects. You will own creating the projects charter and timelines, managing resources, and driving the projects to completion. You should have strong organizational planning skills and an understanding of technology and business systems.
- Exercise best practices in project management throughout all project phases including initiation, planning, monitoring and controlling, and closure.
- Align and set expectations with stakeholders on the scope of work and deliverables
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan in JIRA
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to stakeholders and the technology leadership team about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- 3+ years of experience in IT Project Management and demonstrated success with information technology project management involving cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Agile development and scrum project management.
- Experience planning, managing, and delivering small to large scale projects.
- Project management capability - the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, while managing external stakeholders, and holding internal teams accountable to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of IT and business systems
- Strong vendor and budget management skills.
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.