We are looking for an IT Procurement Lead who will be responsible for the procurement of IT software and hardware, cost reporting, and analytics.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead IT software and hardware procurement and reporting at Instacart
- Coordinate with multiple suppliers to fulfill purchasing requests requests
- Monitor orders according to forecast and report variances accordingly.
- Utilize inventory and purchasing knowledge to analyze usage and provide a proactive course of action to resolve inventory shortage, discrepancies, and other issues observed.
- Track orders and update progress to requesters via tickets within a timely manner.
- Coordinate RMA and report discrepancies to suppliers in regards to order shortage, overage, and quality issues.
- Work with the team to document and implement improved procurement and logistics processes.
- Three plus years of experience procuring hardware and software at a large company
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A high sense of urgency and effective communication skills to work with all levels of employees, management, and vendors to make independent decisions based on process and procedures.
- The ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, and adapt quickly to shifting business priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to resolve conflicts, lead meetings, deliver presentations, and facilitate problem resolution.
- Experience managing common enterprise hardware, across systems, networks, and client side
- Experience with budgeting processes and managing operating expenses
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.