We are looking for an IT Engineer who will be responsible for driving the continued growth of our identity management platform and extending its use across more applications while addressing additional business requirements. You must have strong experience with designing, building, testing, and deploying identity management solutions.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Design, build, and maintain our enterprise Identity Management solution.
- Manage the user lifecycle through automation and integration with key systems.
- Evaluate and address issues related to performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the systems.
- Work across teams including IT Services, Information Security, and Business units to architect and build IdM workflows.
- Provide technical expertise and operational assistance to other IT and Business groups.
- Adopt industry best practices and apply them to existing environments
- Ensure systems are secure and protected. Help deliver various project artifacts, and track assignments on large projects.
- Provide leadership (technical and non-technical) to project team members both within and outside of IT
- Determine the impact of system changes and/or new functionality on the employee Community
- Self motivation and an enjoyment for a startup environment
- A strong sense of ownership
- Deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (on/off-boarding, conversions, transfer) to IAM compliance and role management.
- You prioritize tasks with rapid development cycles, remaining flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty.
- You believe in automating and optimizing systems to create a frictionless experience for our users
- You work cross-functionally with teams to better understand their needs and implement solutions that help them work better
- You have deployed large scales systems across an organization
- You have experience in configuration management, deployment, automation, applications, and security
- You are great at communicating with all types of people and personalities
- You have experience with implementing and supporting enterprise technologies
- You have a good understanding of information security principles and IT infrastructure including operating systems, applications, communications and network protocols.
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.