ABOUT THE JOB
- Leverage data and analytics to gain a deep understanding of our business, uncover trends, and help drive key company-wide growth initiatives across new and existing lines of business
- Work closely with our Business Development team and retail partners to understand and solve their most complex problems
- Synthesize analysis and key insights into clear, concise recommendations for senior leadership across Business Development, Product, Operations, and Finance teams
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- 3-4 years work experience in a quantitative business strategy role
- Ability to quickly understand business concepts and use data to influence business decision making
- Ability to leverage analysis and communication skills to present clear and actionable recommendations to senior leadership teams
- Experience using Excel and SQL to extract and manipulate data. Experience with Data visualization tools is a plus
- Eagerness to learn, flexibility to pivot when needed, savviness to navigate and thrive in a dynamic environment, and a growth mindset needed to build a successful team and company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.