The Legal Process Coordinator will support Instacart’s growing in-house legal team. The ideal candidate will be organized, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and be willing to take on new projects and help out where needed. Providing administrative support to legal operations and in-house attorneys, you will need to be a good communicator, flexible, and able to prioritize tasks. This is a non-exempt position.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Scan, file and route time-sensitive legal mail to the appropriate parties
- Triage incoming inquiries from internal and external parties to the relevant stakeholders within the legal department or within the company
- Conduct intake and tracking of incoming legal requests and deadlines into the appropriate trackers
- Maintain and organize legal files and assist with team calendaring
- Provide support on projects as needed
- BS or BA from accredited university
- A minimum of 1-2 years of administrative or legal experience
- A positive can-do attitude, good judgment, and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Willingness to take on additional projects as necessary
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both oral and written)
- The ability to self-motivate and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.