We are seeking a seasoned business development leader to head Instacart’s Product Partnerships across our various product areas, including Consumer, Fulfillment, Advertising, and Enterprise. The role entails developing partnership strategies, sourcing and negotiating high impact partnerships, as well as managing senior executive-level partner counterparts. The role interfaces very closely with various cross-functional teams, and plays a key role as the main business and partnerships counterpart for the Product and Engineering organizations.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop business development strategies for product partnerships and strategic alliances
- Design, evaluate and pursue new first-of-a-kind partnerships with various industry players
- Manage a portfolio of partners, including sourcing, negotiating, signing and launching deals
- Own the end-to-end relationship with partners and maintain senior executive-level contacts
- Drive business reviews with partners and ensure the delivery of sustainable high impact results
- Provide a strategic business and partnerships perspective to the product and engineering teams
- 10+ years of business development or partnerships experience in tech or related industries
- Experience in negotiating non-standard business or corporate development agreements
- Track record in managing complex partners at senior executive-levels
- Strong analytical skills and strategic acumen
- Demonstrated hands-on execution abilities
- Experience in building and managing high performance teams
- Consulting or Investment Banking experience is a strong plus
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.