As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Brand Partnerships team within the Business Development group. We are hiring a Account Manager to join our Brand Partnerships team, who will support the organization in developing and growing brand relationships with our suite of campaigns and insights.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Be part of a team driving relationships with CPG partners with all levels of the organization: actively engaging, educating, and collaborating with insights to meet their campaign goals
- Create, execute, and independently manage programs across Instacart’s suite of e-commerce marketing products
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot daily operational issues, approaching all facets with an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Pull reporting as needed for clients
- Recommend operational solutions and develop efficiencies for everyday processes
- Create analytical and visual tools to support the team in strengthening partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to help build a world-class marketing platform
- Develop a deep understanding of Instacart's business operations, including internal processes, and functional group strategies
- Grow your skills and have meaningful impact on an important component to Instacart’s success and growth
- 2-3 years of similar work experience
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- High attention to detail and strong execution skills
- Comfortability in a client-facing capacity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Google Drive)
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)
- Top notch organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and swift response times
- Creative problem-solver
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.