The Manager, Account Management, will lead a team of partner associates, brand specialists, and coordinators who consult to Instacart’s consumer packaged goods (CPG) clients to help them meet their growth goals. This role is focused on coaching and mentoring a team of five to seven account managers who are responsible for flawless execution of advertiser campaigns, supporting a book of clients with insights and recommendations, and being a first point of contact for answering questions about Instacart, the largest online grocery delivery platform in the U.S.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage a team of brand specialists and brand coordinators responsible for executing advertising campaigns with CPG partners
- Consult to select CPG partners on strategic growth initiatives leveraging Instacart’s advertising capabilities
- Collaborate with Instacart sales people on helping to meet Instacart’s advertising goals
- Partner with product, engineering, sales, and legal to ensure campaign tools, processes, and reporting are meeting or exceeding client needs
- Identify gaps in client coverage and proactively adjust resourcing plans as needed
- Measure client satisfaction formally and informally to ensure ongoing advertiser participation
- Coach account managers in identifying key CPG client needs and goals and how to weave that into recommendations which meet both the client and Instacart’s needs
- At least five years of team management in either the consumer packaged goods, e-commerce, or digital advertising industry
- Team management experience
- Good project management and training skills
- Experience codifying processes and launching process improvements
- Ability to learn and apply different software applications
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Ability to analyze the business from a CPG perspective, identify the key business drivers and quantify their impact on the business, deliver business insights, make actionable recommendations to grow the business
Nice to Have
- Understanding of CPG sales strategies a plus
- Experience building training and onboarding for new team members a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.